XT2 manual aperture setting on r dial

Hi guys, 

i want to change the aperture setting to eather the front or back command dial. 

I found the menu option but it’s not working. Also read many similar problem posts but couldn’t figure it out. 

Using the 10-24 and 35 lenses. 

Please help me as I need the setting desperately to use the f setting in my underwater housing. 

Thanks a lot for help! Really appreciate it. 

Alex 

Ok thanks. 

The 10-24mm has an aperture ring right? I mean I can manually turn the ring on the lense. 

Using the front or back dial ring lets me only change the shutter speed. But never the aperture. 

Have no idea why it’s not letting me change the aperture. Any thoughts ? 

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rexo
      Has anyone experienced this with their Fujifilm X-T200 camera? My X-T200 is exactly 1 month old today and today I noticed an oil buildup around the bottom of the dial on the shutter release button and also around the bottom of the dial near the on/off button. This camera has never been used in harsh temperature/environment and stays in a dry box when not in use. The battery is also not being charged in-camera. What could this be? Will this badly affect or fry internal parts? Anyone with a similar problem/experience? Thanks.

• By Argentus
      Hello. I just acquired a EF X20 Flash. I put it on the hot shoe but my XT2 (firmware 4.40) recognizes it as in sync terminal. So I can only acces the Manual mode (the TTL Mode in Flash Settings is grayed out). The flash does fire on Manual, but the TTL is not working.
      When I put the EF X8 Flash, it simply does not even fire. 
      I am on single shot and mechanic shutter.
      Any ideas what might be happening?
      Thanks a lot!

• By ErezM
      Hi guys,
      Before I'm taking my XT3 for repair, making one last check:
      My ISO dial apparently stopped working - the ISO level is on 320 and turning the dial just won't do anything anymore.
      Also, tried to set the command dial to change the ISO with no luck, and I'm pretty sure I've adjusted everything correctly in the menu.
      The only time the ISO DO change is when I put the camera in F-LOG, then it changes to 640.
      Any ideas? I'm pretty lost here.  
    • By ibraxwane
      Hi guys,
      Hope you're all well.
      My Fuji randomly stopped turning on a few weeks ago. The screen turns on but not completely (as seen on the attachments). Changing to the Viewfinder also doesn't work, shutter doesn't go off...nothing works. When I turn it off, the screen stays on; I have to remove the battery for my camera to shut down. I've interchanged between my 3 batteries multiple times, and the problem persists.
      I've looked for solutions on forums, but never found anything that fits. Tried updating the firmware through an SD card but the camera won't even turn on for the update to begin in the first place.

Any tips? I'd love to hear from you guys!
      Cheers,
      Ibra