NOW OR NEVER: Terrific Fujifilm X-H1 Deal is Ending and Rebates on Fujifilm X-T3, X-T2 and GFX50R

Fuji X Rumors

Fujifilm Deals Ending To check-out, or not to check-out, that is the question! If in the last few weeks you were stuck in the dilemma if you should get the crazy deal on the Fujifilm X-H1 or not, the good…

The post NOW OR NEVER: Terrific Fujifilm X-H1 Deal is Ending and Rebates on Fujifilm X-T3, X-T2 and GFX50R appeared first on Fuji Rumors.

Full Article on Fuji Rumors

I really don’t know what Fuji is doing, but here in Holland the X-H1 with grip is nog the same price as a body withouten grip. From euro 2200 to euro 1299! I think X-H1 is not the great camera they thougt it to be. In fact it is not, the X-T3 is much better. So they simply dump the X-H1 for a price lower than a new X-T3. 

I feel betrayed by Fuji! And now I even cannot sell that useless X-H1 for a normal price. What a world we live in!

I never consider cameras as an "investment" that should give me back decent money. In fact, as soon as you buy it and leave the store, the camera, still in the box, loses already 20% of the value.

I buy cameras because I want to use them, not because I consider it a good investment project.

I agree. Buying a digital camera thinking of an investment is the same as buying a computer for the same goal. Totally useless.
However the freefall of the price of the X-H1 is unbelievable. I also think there must be something behind it. In my whole life I've never seen a camera that appeared on the market some months earlier, halve its price so quickly.