Sign in to follow this  
yukosteel

Broken Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 lens - converting to manual focus.

Modern Fujinon lens have electronical parts that may fail due to water damage or other reasons. In most cases it worths pay for repair, but sometimes repair costs are too high and its cheaper to just buy another sample. This Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 sample was electronically broken, so I've found relatively simple way to convert it into fully manual focus lens.

More details in related article: Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 lens - true manual focus mod

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://yukosteel.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/sxiz91905.jpg&key=784060ea8175d23e3da1e301742a880a298bbc5a1384786c06ed6315199f54d1">

Edited by yukosteel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yukosteel
      Initial lens review of Viltrox 85mm F1.8 lens on Fujifilm X-T30 camera.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • By yukosteel
      Article on Lens Review - 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 1:1 Macro with Fuji X-T30 camera.
      Image samples on 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens Flickr group.
      Article on disassembly, focus calibration of 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens

• By Dale Schreiner
      Hello - I just bought my X-H1 a few weeks ago and have been using it quite a bit to get up to speed. Last night I photographed singers in a small café using the 35mm f2 lens using manual focus with peaking since it was fairly dark. Everything was going well until about 2.5 hours into the session when the focus would change substantially even though I hadn't moved the focusing ring. This happened when I'd put the camera down for a few minutes. When I picked it back up and turned it on, the focus was very different. I hadn't touched it in the meantime. I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I also recall a couple of instances where the same thing happened when I was shooting, not just when I had set the camera down.
      Has anyone else experienced this behavior?
      I've also noticed that the Film Simulation and Dynamic Range settings seem to reset occasionally. And I've gotten a card error a couple of times in slot 1. I take the card out and put it back in until it works, but these glitches are a little concerning on a brand new camera. Again, have other users had these things occur?
      I really like how this camera has improved my workflow and the quality of the images I'm getting. But I really want to be confident that I can count on it.
    • By shaby
      Hi,
      I own th XT-1.
      After searched for opinions and "way of mind" all over - I want to advice with the FUJI'S.
      I am A photography is A hobby for me.
      I like taking shots at streets - people And , situations happen at street , interesting buildings , abandoned buildings.

At the moment I using the XF-18-55.
      So thinking of buying A wide-angle short lenses

And want to advice with you which is the best suits me.
      35? 23? ..... or any other else?
      If possible - offering option A and B.
      Thank you very much!