Fujifilm GFX 50R mount adapter setting not working

Hi guys

Not too many topics about the 50R ... Nevermind ... Well, I need some help about the problem as exposed in the tittle :  In the GFX 50R menus, there is an option for customizing lenses from other brands one can use with an adapter ring. Same as with the X-T series.

No problem for declaring the focal lenght, works fine; the hitch is on the next lines which remain greyed out, and thus not usable (adjusting vignetting, distortion, color ...) Nice things but out of reach !

Disregarding this problem, the adapter (Fotodiox Pro) works fine with some of my old Nikkor's.

Does some one out there have an idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

JpP

Edited by JpP

• 4 weeks later...

I am starting to wonder if the GFX50R has some general problems with adapters. I was hoping to use my Canon TS-E lenses via adapter, unfortunately so far I haven't found one that works properly. Two copies of the Techart showed "lens error" (manufacturer couldn't identify the cause), a Viltrox only worked on occasion and otherwise also caused "lens error" (waiting on a replacement for this one at the moment). So any experiences (especially positive ones) would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Cross posting here the response of mdm :

I'm afraid the options you are talking about would be available only when "FUJIFILM M MOUNT ADAPTER" is attached (http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/accessories/lens/mount/fujifilm_m_mount_adapter/). But I don't think you need to bother about them. Just setup your focal length correctly and that's enough.

• 3 weeks later...

@ algrove

and so do I, but what about " No problem for declaring the focal lenght, works fine; the hitch is on the next lines which remain greyed out, and thus not usable (adjusting vignetting, distortion, color ...) " ?

can you realy adjust the mentionned options ?

regards