Is there any way to put speed booster in between XT2 and FX lens ?

ishcha

I am curious to know if there is any way to insert viltrox, metabone or any speedbooster in between XT2 and Native fx lens ? Such as if i use 18-55 f2.8-4 kit lens then i have to put it at f4.0 for constant aperture. On other hand if i use speed booster then i can have f2.8 constant aperture equivalent to full frame focal length with greater constant dof without buying 16-55 f2.8.

I am using only manual focus and aperture. So it will be ok without camera/lens communication. Just need to insert speedbooster in reliable way anyhow.

Nope. No such thing as it just isn't possible to "create" light ... A speedbooster takes ALL the collected light from a larger imaging lens and focuses it on a smaller image circle of a crop sensor. Since XF lenses already project to an APS-C circle, you can't "bundle" more light onto it as the lens doesn't provide more. Plus there are a myriad of other issues with what you're asking like flange distance, focus, protruding rear lens elements and the like.

What you are asking is physically not possible. You'll have to buy the faster lens to get more light to the sensor. No way around it.