Hi all, does anyone have experience with a K&F adapter and the Canon TSE lens? I understand i cannot set the aperture with the Fuji camera. Now: Some say a canon lens will default to open aperture. While K&F says, it will stop down fully, (which i can't imagine).
Some say, set the aperture on a Canon body, then take the lens off (probably while holding the shut-aperture-button??).
Can anyone tell if and how it works? Thanks! I mean, that TSE 17 mm is a wonderful piece of glass and all 😃
i want to change the aperture setting to eather the front or back command dial.
I found the menu option but it’s not working. Also read many similar problem posts but couldn’t figure it out.
Using the 10-24 and 35 lenses.
Please help me as I need the setting desperately to use the f setting in my underwater housing.
Thanks a lot for help! Really appreciate it.
I am hoping the Fuji veterans here can offer suggestions to a problem I have with the Mount Adaptpr setting on the X-T20. For lenses 5 and 6, I can set the Focal Length. However, the Distortion, Color Shading, and Peripheral Illumination Correction options are (unshaded) disabled.
Firmware v2.0 is installed and the Shoot Without Lens is On. What have I missed?
I have this lens (XF mount version) for about 4 month, and like how it performs on Fuji X-E2s. The only thing I was missing - is click-stop aperture. Today I've finally made that mod : ) It's quite simple if you have proper tools and repair skills, so including related article to use:
On the X-Pro 2, there are many different settings for the hybrid viewfinder and the back screen, in terms of “what turns on when” and “what displays what and for how long”.
I however cannot get the viewfinder and back screen to do what I'd like them to do, and after fumbling around for quite a while and not succeeding, I now resort to the expert knowledge of forum members.
Rather than go through all the options, let me just explain what I'd like the viewfinder and back screen to do, then please tell me what settings to adopt in order to obtain this behavior:
1. When I switch on the camera, I want nothing to happen. The viewfinder doesn't activate, the back screen doesn't activate.
2. When I press the “Play” button next to the screen, I want it to display the latest recorded photo (ideally for 10 seconds but I'll accept another length of time if 10 seconds are not possible), then I want it to go black again.
3. When I bring my eye to the viewfinder, I want it to activate so that I can take a picture, and I want the back screen to deactivate simultaneously in case it was showing something.
4. After I've taken a picture, I want the viewfinder to deactivate as soon as I remove my eye from it, and I want the just-taken photograph to be displayed on the screen right away for chimping purposes, again ideally for 10 seconds, but I'll make do if not possible for that length of time.
5. When my eye is up to the viewfinder, if I remove it without taking a picture, I don't want the screen to activate by default, thinking I want to use it to frame the shot. In fact, and except for displaying previously taken photos, I want the screen to remain black at all times, except on the rare occasion when I deliberately choose to activate it to frame a shot (could be via a programmed function button or otherwise).
I am probably very clumsy (not to mention dumb), but I haven't succeeded so far in getting the X-Pro 2 to do the above, although it sounds simple enough. I have almost managed it, but it still displays just-taken pictures by default in the viewfinder, which I don't like, instead of on the back screen. The viewfinder is thus kept busy for a couple of seconds instead of being instantly available to take the next picture (unless I half-press the shutter release, of course, but that button is quite sensitive and sometimes when I half-press it, I find myself actuating the shutter without meaning to do so, and that defeats the purpose).
I will be eternally grateful if anyone can tell me how to achieve what I have described above. Many thanks in advance indeed.