Update 12/2018: Which Fuji X cameras do you use?

FX Admin

Which Fuji X cameras do you use? Update 12-2018  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fuji X cameras do you use?

• Fuji X-H1
    • Fuji X-T1
    • Fuji X-T2
    • Fuji X-T3
    • Fuji X-T10
    • Fuji X-T20
    • Fuji X-T100
    • Fuji X-Pro1
    • Fuji X-Pro2
    • Fuji X-E1
    • Fuji X-E2 / E2s
    • Fuji X-E3
    • Fuji X-A1 / A2 / A3 / A5
    • Fuji X-M1
    • Fuji X100
    • Fuji X100S
    • Fuji X100T
    • Fuji X100F
    • Fuji X70
    • Fuji X10 / X20 / X30
    • Fuji XF10
    • Fuji GFX 50S
    • Fuji GFX 50R

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

Fuji X70 for over three year now. Very pleased with the tiltscreen who I often use in Hasselblad style, looking down and compose.

I have experimented with a lot of developers and programs such as Irridient and other programs, never found some satisfaction. But since I have to replace my iPad mini 2 with a new mini 5 last year, I then tried Apples Photo and Affinity Photo and I´m very pleased with it, so I only shoot rawfiles now and import to my mini for develop.

The 18mm (28 eqv) lens is a little to wide for my taste, as my history is OM4 with 35mm for many years. Longing for X-E models for many years but should miss the tiltscreen, then rumors about the new X100V could be the dealbreaker for me to switch to  new camera.

• 3 months later...
On 11/30/2018 at 12:31 PM, RedCrown said:

I've recently returned to using cameras with the 16MP X-Trans II sensor, as I find it easier to make rich black and white conversions (using SilverEfex or Alien Skin) with that generation than the 24MP X-Trans III generation. Are there others who find the same? If so, how does the latest sensor in the X-T3 compare?

ditto, some of my beat BNW shots are from my XE1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First off, I am a working professional. Switching from Nikon, my first Fujifilm camera was an X-E2. I'm going to give that camera with a 27mm f/2.8 attached to my 10 year old grandson for Christmas. He's shown an interest in photography for a few years now. I started him with an Instax. He's ready to graduate, ready to start using Lightroom and Photoshop.

My working cameras? I own a X-E3, a X-Pro2 and a X-T4. Which one I use depends on the task at hand.

• 1 month later...

When it comes to ergonomics (ISO selector apart!), compactness, autofocus speed, and accuracy, choice of lenses and overall image quality, the Fuji X-Pro2 proved to be outstanding...for me. Also, Fuji should really work closer with post-processing software teams from Adobe, Capture One and others in order to improve compatibility with its RAW images.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm rocking:

1) X-E1

2) X-H1

3) X-T30

4) X-T3

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Wouldn't you know it, I just bought a brand new X-H2 camera with a XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 lens a day before I heard the news of the X-S20. I had been seriously looking at the X-S10 before deciding that the X-H2 would better future protect my choice in cameras.  

After reading the specifications, I don't think I would have made any change in the purchase of the X-H2.  

This is my first Fujifilm camera. I am coming from, digitally, Canon G12 then various Apple iPhones. Before that many film cameras starting with Pentax through view cameras to Bronica ETR and Nikon cameras.

I hope to learn and contribute much to this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

After much dithering I bought my first Fujifilm camera, an X-T1, about 18 months ago. Supplemented it with an X-T2 about 6 months ago, and only yesterday bought an X-Pro 1. I bought the X-T1 just to dip my toe into the Fujifilm water, intending to buy a new camera if I liked it (most likely the X-T4 which was current at the time). However, I find the older cameras offer everything I need so will most likely stick with them for a while yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...