Update 12/2018: Which Fuji X cameras do you use?

FX Admin

Which Fuji X cameras do you use? Update 12-2018  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fuji X cameras do you use?

• Fuji X-H1
    • Fuji X-T1
    • Fuji X-T2
    • Fuji X-T3
    • Fuji X-T10
    • Fuji X-T20
    • Fuji X-T100
    • Fuji X-Pro1
    • Fuji X-Pro2
    • Fuji X-E1
    • Fuji X-E2 / E2s
    • Fuji X-E3
    • Fuji X-A1 / A2 / A3 / A5
    • Fuji X-M1
    • Fuji X100
    • Fuji X100S
    • Fuji X100T
    • Fuji X100F
    • Fuji X70
    • Fuji X10 / X20 / X30
    • Fuji XF10
    • Fuji GFX 50S
    • Fuji GFX 50R

This poll is closed to new votes

I use my X-T2 mainly when we are travelling during the holidays  with our motorcycle. It takes less space in our top case than our DSLR's with their heavy lenses and can shoot RAF. I also like to use the X-T2 for street photography. For other photography I like to use a DSLR (other brand than Fujifilm).

I've recently returned to using cameras with the 16MP X-Trans II sensor, as I find it easier to make rich black and white conversions (using SilverEfex or Alien Skin) with that generation than the 24MP X-Trans III generation. Are there others who find the same? If so, how does the latest sensor in the X-T3 compare?

Purchased an X-Pro2 Graphite with the 23 mm lens, then bought a mint condition used 18mm earlier this year.  We are going on a big trip next year, so I'm considering another lens to also bring on the trip.  (Maybe 55-140 or 55-200 or 16-55?  It's hard to decide). But I'm very happy with the X-Pro2 and the lenses I have so far.

I have owned X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-T1, X-T10, X100S, X-100T  - no longer own any of them.

I bought an X-H1, but returned it because it just didn't "feel right" and maybe just didn't "look right" either.

Now own X-100F, X-T2 and (a wonderful!) X-T3 and I couldn't be happier

Have (1) X-T1 and (1) X-T2..  Always use X-T2 and hang on to the X-T1 in case I have a need for backup and because the market price for the X-T1 isn't enough to justify giving it away. It's just to good of a camera for that. Thinking about X-T3 but waiting on a couple of friends who have them and want to see if there is enough difference to justify buying one. 

Still have an X10 X20 and X30 

as well as an XE2 with 18-55 and 50 -230

I use the X30 rather more than the XE2 as it if far easier to carry and in a majority of situations is absolutely "Good enough"

The X10 is interesting in that it has a very different sensor. and the X20 completes the set.

I would have liked to have seen Fuji progress to an X40.