• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• i'm 90% sure there will be an X-E4 the X-Pro3 and X-T4 have both been more focused towards professional use. i believe fuji should have a competitor for the sony a6000 line in the form of their X-E line. it will probably not get IBIS like the X-T4 but will get the same features as the new X100v just my opinion...and my hope...
    • They don't appear burned, but a but too shifted to the right. Perhaps is just a matter of taste. But as I say, most pictures, to just look 'normal', I have to compensate is by -1/3 or more typically -2/3.
    • Yes - provided you are using a version of the Adobe software which supports your camera. If you are using a subscription version of the Adobe software and keeping it updated then your camera should be supported.
    • Good morning friends! i have been browsing the internet but can’t seem to find a clear answer. Are Fujifilm camera profiles and film simulations now available for RAW files in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Canera Raw please? I have been using this software for too many years to make a switch easily so I would be grateful for any feedback Thank you