Fuji X-Pro2 F-Log

Hi  Fuji-x-forum. 

Very new to forums so please play nice! 

So I wisely did the switch and moved over from Canon to Fuji in 2016. I bought the X-Pro2 so I could focus more on my photography over my film work.  What a wonderful decision that was! 

I was blown away when Fuji updated the firmware and magically increased the filming capabilities to 4k and more recently been switching over to movie mode every now and again capturing some lovely moments here and there. 

One thing that has stumped me slightly though.  Am I correct in thinking that the X-Pro2 does not have an F-Log setting available? And that was a function that was only updated on the X-T2?

If that's correct, can someone suggest a nice flat setting suggestion? 

Many thanks. 

Will

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

This is an old topic.. BUT, just wanting to have video options for my XPro2 and I am getting a big mis-match between video & photos for the film simulation.

I have the camera set for  ProNegStand film simulation, -2 shadow, -2 light, -3 sharpness.. and the photos look like I would expect, but the video with those same settings is WAYYY more contrasty... as if the film simulation for video is using a different setting.

Any ideas what's going on ? I see no options in any menu regarding picture settings specific for video..