claude

3. Chayelle

Chayelle

4. johant

johant

5. milandro

milandro

• Similar Content

• If you want a slightly wider angle (than the 27mm recommended above), you may also consider the XF18mm F2. It is very discrete, and great for street photography, especially in more confined situations where a wide angle is useful. 
    • Hey all, my first post here (after introducing myself). I have picked up an X-T5 and I am considering purchasing the XF 30mm macro - just getting into macro photography. Any users with this lens here? Any good / bad impressions would be very much appreciated.  Cheers!
    • I've ordered the AF version without aperture ring as I found it at a very good price (new). I'm reasonably confident I can make aperture changes in the camera menu however if that turns out to not be the case I'll probably sell the adapter and get the other version, or possibly the Fringer, with the ring. TBH with the weather/light conditions we've had in the UK for some time now I'll probably find shooting at a constant f5.6 obligatory.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Hi everyone! I recently tried using the X-H2 as a webcam, but the results were disappointing. In any mode, with any cables and operating systems, the camera loses frames. This results in jerky images. If you record a video from the X-H2 (as webcam) and watch it frame by frame in the editor, you will clearly notice the appearance of 2-3 identical frames in a row. Lost frames appear randomly, without any periodic pattern. Everything can work smoothly for 10 seconds, then jerks start again. FW version 3.10 (last), I tried to completely reset the settings - it didn't help. Everything is smooth on the HDMI output, and everything is smooth when recording to the card. Thanks for the help! Sample video  
    • Hey Phillip! Did you ever figure out why this is happening or how to stop this from occurring? It's burned me at 2 shoots in a row. The first time I thought it was because I used freshly formatted memory cards... but this second time I had not reformatted the cards just before. Really perplexing. Not used to checking this setting every time I turn the camera on.