elmacus

9. crunch_tone

crunch_tone

10. kjguch

kjguch

11. sine qua non

sine qua non

• Similar Content

• Hi everyone! I recently tried using the X-H2 as a webcam, but the results were disappointing. In any mode, with any cables and operating systems, the camera loses frames. This results in jerky images. If you record a video from the X-H2 (as webcam) and watch it frame by frame in the editor, you will clearly notice the appearance of 2-3 identical frames in a row. Lost frames appear randomly, without any periodic pattern. Everything can work smoothly for 10 seconds, then jerks start again. FW version 3.10 (last), I tried to completely reset the settings - it didn't help. Everything is smooth on the HDMI output, and everything is smooth when recording to the card. Thanks for the help! Sample video  
    • Hey Phillip! Did you ever figure out why this is happening or how to stop this from occurring? It's burned me at 2 shoots in a row. The first time I thought it was because I used freshly formatted memory cards... but this second time I had not reformatted the cards just before. Really perplexing. Not used to checking this setting every time I turn the camera on. 
    • Mine is over a year old. No problems so far
    • Welcome to the forum. That is a really good lens, hopefully it will give you many great images. You did not mention which K&F adapter are getting, they make several, but not all of them have the aperture control ring on them. Since that lens does not have an aperture ring, the price for the adapter with the ring (if you want it) is not much more than for the one without the ring. I am mentioning this so that if the menu does not allow you to change f-stops for that lens - adapter combination (the lens will stay wide open for every shot), it is still possible to get it to work. Best wishes.
    • Welcome to our forum! Bienvenue!