Lightroom rejecting Raw files

Retroguy

Hello, I noticed that Lightroom is now supporting the XT3 raw files, so I took a few raw files to test this out, but when I try to load the files into Lightroom CC - which has no outstanding updates - firstly says preview unavailable for these files and then when I import it says This file cannot be opened by Lightroom. It's a bit frustrating as I love the camera but as yet am unable to use raw files. The camera is also up to date with it's firmware. Any ideas what may be causing this problem.  Many thanks Peter

Lumens, this is interesting. I am having problems with Capture 1 and sent this message: "I am trying Capture 1 and, when I import files into it, the images turn purple, I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I am using a Fujifilm XT-3. Interestingly, when I tried to import a file from my Fujifilm XT-2 the colors are correct. Thank you!"  

This is the response I received yesterday:  "

"Supporter

Hi Jose,

You are doing nothing wrong, as this is unfortunately a software bug. Happens when shooting in cropped sensor sports mode, or using the ES high shutter modes. Regular RAW should not happen on.

We apologize for any major inconvenience, and should have this fixed very soon in a future release of Capture One.

Kind regards,

Phase One Technical Support"

Edited by JoseM