Shoulder bag recommendations please

I've just bought an XF 100-400mm for my X-T20 and now have the problem of finding a new bag for it.

I will next be using the camera on a holiday touring Thailand and I expect I will be wearing a rucksack already and so a rucksack-style bag will not be suitable. Hence I am looking for a shoulder bag that I can wear across my body/on my hip.

I am looking for a bag which will house the XF100-400mm attached to the X-T20 as well as an XC50-230mm and a XC16-50mm lens. Ideally one that is taller than it is wide as I figure this won't bang around as much as a wider, squatter one. I like the looks of the Thinktank Retrospective 20, but I think this is just too big (deep); (the Retrospective 10 is not tall enough for the XF100-400mm fitted to the camera).

Any recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Gary

• 3 months later...

The 100-400mm with lenshood reversed without body will fit in one vertical compartment within a Tamrac Apache 6.2 Series bag. This particular bag is a bit wider than most messenger bags. I carry the 100-400mm, 80mm macro, 10-24mm mounted to X-H1 and a 1.4x teleconverter in mine. One of the outer end pouches can hold an insulated water bottle up to 3.5" in diameter. The front compartment is large enough to carry a selection of filters (with stack caps), cleaning supplies, pens or stylus. There is a tablet compartment for 9.7" iPads. The bag is nicely constructed using waxed canvas similar to the material used in Domke bags but thicker and much more rigid. Mine is a dark brown and I believe there is a blue or gray version.

ThinkTank has a deep messenger bag coming. It is listed on B&H Photo as pending.