Help, my nose changes focus point

Hi all, I’m new to the forum. I’ve been using my x-t20 for a year now and I am really happy about its capabilities! There is just one little thing that totally annoys me every single time I use this camera. While using the EVF, my nose moves around the focus point, so damn annoying! I can’t find a way to change this, because I rather use the back buttons to move it around. Please please help me out on this one? Looking forward to your replies!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By stevem44
      Hi,
      I have difficulty in viewing scenes with my XT-3 through both the LCD and EVF when the sun is very bright sun - the scene appears dark.
      The relevant parameters that I am using are as follows:
      EVF brightness: -1, LCD brightness: +3, Natural live view: off (I want a natural view of how the scene looks).
      In searching for information regarding this matter, I see that some people recommended not using the auto feature, and used negative values for EVF brightness and positive values for LCD brightness; however, this does not seem to help much in very sunny situations. When the scene is not particularly sunny, I see through both the EVF and LCD fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks

• By Raw confused
      Hello everyone. Hope anyone can guide me as what are the settings to AVOID in order not to be kicked out of RAW heaven?
      I find it confusing....
    • By zuluviper
      I am using a X-E1 camera with a vintage Canon FD 50mm F1.8 lens. 
      When I take an image the result is always soft, even though the viewfinder or screen show a very sharp image, however as soon as I press the shutter pre-view the image is soft, and when I take the photograph, the result is soft - like it is very slightly out of focus. I have used this with focus peaking and everything looks sharp. Am I correct in assuming that images seen on the screen when focusing is via the lens? is it the lens? or my setting or my manual focusing ability. some help will be useful, TIA.
    • By davidknibb
      Not sure if this is the correct forum.
      I have XT20 and  XE1 (and Nikon D300 and D5300)
      2 laptops and a desktop all running Debian Buster (10) and the USB connection works fine.  Also an INTEL NUC running linux MINT and the USB works fine for all 4 cameras.

Now I've bought and assembled a new INTEL NUC and installed Debian 10 again.  I've updated the BIOS
      the D5300 mounts, the D5300 does not mount and needs GTKAM.
      The 2 fuji cameras also need GTKAM - and will not automount.
      Any suggestions as to why the fuji cameras automount on some machines and not others, when the operating system is identical (apart from MINT)
      I've run out of ideas I'm afraid
      Thanks
      David

• By triptomoon
      I'm new to the Fuji system and I would like to know if it's possible to set a focus zone and tell the camera to "only search for faces in that specific area", instead of hunting everywhere in the image and end up focusing on some passer-by in the background? Also, when face/eye detection isn't hitting the right target, what's the quickest way to manually toggle out of it? I tried moving my focus point with the joystick but the camera would fight me and keep picking up faces in the areas I don't want. Does anyone have a solution with this? I'm using an X-T30. 
    • Hi,i am looking for some useful video editing software, i hear about the TunesKit Acemovi and Adobe Premier is good,but i am not sure which one is suitable for me,i just need to do something simple like crop,trim,add text,audio,transition,animation.Can you give me some adivice? Here is a vision of a large selection of video editing softwares https://www.xp-pen.com/forum-1595.html Don’t forget that most of the time you can try them free for a while    
    • Fan of X-Trans since P&S days Is RGB or RGGB better mosaics than Fujifilm's GBGGRGRB? How many bits of dynamic range and how few fractions of arc-seconds of resolution are needed for the more common pixel mosaics versus the more complicated X-Trans? Moire decreases with pixel size but photopic luminance for color channels and spacial frequency still matters. Debate, now, for your favorite mosaic!
    • Did you say iPhone? Their external mics usually have 4-conductor cables, which aren't directly compatible with anything else. Try an adapter with 3 conductors.
    • Welcome to  our forum! But I don't see an attached photo.
    • Greetings, Although my friends say I take good photos with my smart phone (Samsung S9+), I have forever wanted to learn the ropes of photography and finally pulled the trigger on a camera I think I can grow with, the X-T4. I'm mostly interested in still nature shots although I do enjoy documenting the dark crevices of a city from time to time. I'm looking forward to learning how to use my camera manually and will enjoy the insights in this forum. Attached is a beach photo I took with my phone. Dale