Sign in to follow this  

Shelter from the Storm
Trinidad, Cuba

4496_statues.jpg

Buckets of rain brought everyone - even statues - onto the covered porch of the church on Plaza Mayor.
This day justified my having the 18-135 WR Fujifilm lens on the camera. Wet out there! 
[  1/90s f/3.5 ISO 800 - handheld, soggy, natural light ]

Edited by FenFotos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yukosteel
      Article on Lens Review - 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 1:1 Macro with Fuji X-T30 camera.
      Image samples on 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens Flickr group.
      Article on disassembly, focus calibration of 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 lens

• By AudriusZ
      Hello,
      I have been shooting various sport events since 2003 until 2014 on Canon. Then quit action photography and switched to Fuji for more calm photography. Switching was one of the best decisions I've made! That quality of color and sharpness - it still surprises and makes me happy every day! 
      I've been asked to shoot some motorcycle races this season, so googling daily what are the best techniques for Fuji X-T2 because they dramatically differ from Canon. I would like to get some suggestions from You. So here are a couple of questions:
      1. Motorcycle straight on at high speed -  which AF Mode  - Single point, Zone or Wide/Tracking is more reliable?  What size of Single point or Zone? Best custom setting for it?
      2. Panning - same or different AF Mode is best? Best custom setting?
      If it's important what gear I plan to use - it is X-T2 + Battery Grip, 55-200mm, 90mm f/2, 35mm f/2, Samyang 12mm f/2 and 8mm Fisheye.
      Thank You all in advance!

Audrius

• By Dismason
      Hi, 
      Today, my first X100F video was published on YouTube. All my videos during the year I shoot with my best and excellent video camera: Fujifilm X100F. 
      Subscribe to my channel today!
      PS. Tips and good advice from all of you will be taken with gratitude!
      https://youtu.be/0MOkBXl5FU4 
    • By Bayu Indiartoputra
      Hello, i want to ask. 
      Whats the best lens adaptor for canon ef to fujifilm xt-20? Thanks for your advice😊
    • By Ian347
      I have a Godox XProF transmitter but no Godox lights yet. When I connect my XProF to my X-T2 (both on latest software releases) the X-T2 recognises a "flashgun" has been connected but the flash menu refuses to switch into Manual. I can select M using the rear dial but it immediately switches itself back into TTL.
      Is this correct? Will it only work in TTL mode as I would like to have full manual control of my lights?
      Do you think I am doing something wrong?
      BTW this happens when there is no receiver active and also when I have a Godox X1RC receiver switched on, which disappointingly will only change the zoom function on my Pixel 800C (Canon compatible) flashgun, not the power levels or mode. Also the Pixel is not actually working in TTL despite the camera saying so, I have to set the power levels manually in the Pixel.
      Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you