What's your instagram account? Let's add everyone!

Jose Carpin

I don't like the Instagram format/options so I don't post there.  But I do follow, mostly national parks.

I like the flexibility and groups in Flickr.  I'm mostly into landscapes, rural decay, infrared (I have a converted X100S) and other assorted subjects.  Mt about me page with samples I picked plus my most popular on Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/people/97423979@N00/

Edited by neal3K

My Instagram is evawertheimer

I’m quite new to photography and like to shoot portraits and street work. It would be nice to get some feedback on my pictures on IG in the comments. I know I still need to learn loads, so please help me out on this one. 😉

Have a great day y’all!

Edited by EvaWertheimer
Non-working link

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• I have looked for this sort of topic before posting but could not find what I was looking for so asking from scratch.Hi, Im dipping my toes into the gimbal world and have zero experience. Im looking for something which could support an X-T2 with a VPB-XT2 booster pack and XF 8-16mm f2.8. Yes I know its a heavy combination, Im not wanting to spend loads of money, can you recommend anything?   Im really needing some help from members that have X-T2's with either feiyu-tech or zhiyun-tech experience with these cameras. Their sites only list X-T3's as being compatable, Im not sure whether they work with X-T2's.Thanks...
    • I'm pretty sure they're referring to back-Button Focus (Manual Focus mode, with instant AF-S or AF-C). I've noticed an apparent improvement since updating the firmware.
    • New X-T4 user here too. Had the exact same problem after unboxing and snapping some tests. Solution: The Drive dial under the ISO was almost turned to CL rather than S, but just barely, like it had hung in-between the two settings. Flicked it solidly over to S and everything was fine.
    • >The accuracy of AF function has been improved at manual focus mode using "One-Push AF".   can somebody expand on this?  “One-Push AF” isn’t a term they use in my manual.   https://fujifilm-x.com/en-ca/support/download/firmware/cameras/x-s10/
    • I love the images the TTArtisans 50mm F1.2 renders. X-P2, TTArtisans 50mm F1.2@F1.2@ 1/4000 sec.