Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hope that Fujifilm X-A20 owner will share their experiences, tips & tric here. I also bought this X-A20 just days ago and want to gain the knowledge of this product from you all. Enjoy the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By theroadieguy
      Hi 
      I'm Mac "The Roadie Guy" today was a Big day. I bought my first Fujifilm camera the XT-3 and 10-24mm lens. I've downsized from the Nikon D810 and so looking forward to getting out there shooting. A new chapter in my photography life. 
      Cheers Mac 
    • By Burb
      Since there was already a topic for landscape and seascape but not for cityscapes in particularly. I thought let's create one...

To start off with Rotterdam by Night.
      X-T1 | ISO 200 | 20 sec | Samyang 12mm@f8

I'm still really impressed by the quality of this little lens! Unfortunately the file size limitation of the attached images is really not showing all the good stuff. But I invite you to my 500px profile for the best experience!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. /uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Mauro Assis
      macro test using Fujifilm XM1 & Fujinon XC 16-50mm
    • By Mauro Assis
    • By Mauro Assis
    • Another vote for wide lenses. Most cities in Europe are pretty tight, so unless you're expecting to shoot wildlife or have a lot of time for scouting/shooting landscapes, I can't see a long lens being overly useful. Depending on the type of shooting you're planning on doing, I'd almost be worried about 18mm not being wide enough, if anything. For casual photos it would be fine, but if you're looking to do any architecture or cityscape type stuff, you may run out of room. I'd say just b
    • You have a good tool that you can grow into, so to speak. As you gain the experience, those extra buttons and dials open up options that you may want to use. Keep posting your images! In the end, technique is second to composition, the why you take the photo. After a month or so, when you have had time to practice and reflect on things, I will tell you a fourth option to the question you asked about how to capture those high dynamic range images — your landscape photos. But no doubt, y
    • At the end of the day, only 3 settings truly matter for photography.   Aperture Shutter Speed ISO Everything else are just automations designed to make your life easier. The X-T4 can most readily mimick the sort of camera everyone started with in photography education for decades, a manual mechanical camera. Put the camera in Manual focus mode, set the aperture, shutter speed and ISO manually and learn what happens when you mess up. I'd recommend getting and reading the Ansel
    • Hi Olaf W,  thank you for your reply. It’s on mechanical only. It sounds like a pin problem not picking up anything on camera ? But yet it does fire the flash manual only but only up to 200/1 at shutter sync x 250/1 I get black band .  Thanks 
    • Do you use the electronic shutter? The flash will work only with the mechanical shutter. And, welcome to our forum!