Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By theroadieguy
      Hi 
      I'm Mac "The Roadie Guy" today was a Big day. I bought my first Fujifilm camera the XT-3 and 10-24mm lens. I've downsized from the Nikon D810 and so looking forward to getting out there shooting. A new chapter in my photography life. 
      Cheers Mac 
    • By Burb
      Since there was already a topic for landscape and seascape but not for cityscapes in particularly. I thought let's create one...

To start off with Rotterdam by Night.
      X-T1 | ISO 200 | 20 sec | Samyang 12mm@f8

I'm still really impressed by the quality of this little lens! Unfortunately the file size limitation of the attached images is really not showing all the good stuff. But I invite you to my 500px profile for the best experience!

• By Mauro Assis
      macro test using Fujifilm XM1 & Fujinon XC 16-50mm
    • By Mauro Assis
    • By Mauro Assis
    • I just got a new X-S10 and after about 4 days of use it started making an audible whirring sound when on. It's loud enough to hear at an arms length and makes too much sound for use with a hotshoe mounted mic. I've tried turning off the IBIS and autofocus and nothing seems to stop it. I am using the 16-80 predominantly but it also makes the sound with an old manual lens. The sound stops when in playback mode. I tried updating the firmware to the most recent which has not solved the issue. Does anyone have any ideas or should I just exchange it?   Thanks,
    • I just received my new XT-4. First time I have a Fuji and first time I have an hybrid. The camera invited me to upgrade the firmware to 1.20. I have download it on a card and followed the procedure. I obtained the screen "update completed. Turn off the camera". I turn off the camera but when I turn on again I can just obtained the same screen "Firmware upgrade" and not the menu.  What should I do to access the menu again ? Thank you for your support !
    • Does this mean the X-T40 is a dead issue permanently or is their still hope for one? Some say the X-S10 is actually it, Ken Wheeler for one, but the dials and style are not for me. Have an X-T30 and was hoping for an X-T40 with IBIS and other improvements.  
    • Just wondering if there is a grip that works with it. Thanks