X-H1 stuck/bright pixels?

Hello. I'm a brand new fuji owner. My camera was purchased just over a month ago. I'll be using it mainly for video. Stills will be a part of my work. Recently I've begun to notice stuck pixels(bright pixels). This is not a display problem. The errant pixels get recorded to video. I shoot in manual mode, iso/aperture/shutter speed. I've attempted pixel mapping, no help. What does help, if I put the camera into auto mode. Auto iso/aperture/shutter speed, the bright pixels disappear. I have a week-long shoot starting Monday, I'd prefer not to work in auto mode. I really do like the images this camera can produce. Does anyone have experience with a problem like this? Any insight would be appreciated. I am in contact with Fuji, they've asked me to send the camera back to them.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Picture above, camera is in auto mode...picture below, camera is in manual mode.

Edited by Stevejk

• 3 weeks later...

I have unfortunately the same issue (2 different cameras) wich makes video especially unusable even at semi professional level...

I wrote to fuji japan, but I believe I will reteun and ask for refund to amazon.

So sorry about that

Edited by nineyears
I made it more complete

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have 2 hot (white) pixels in all of my 4K footage.  I didn't notice it until shooting in low light 😕 Really hoping this doesn't happen with the XH2 (when that eventually hits the market).  Agreed this isn't good for any type of Pro work.

[url=https://ibb.co/dKzhm3X][img]https://i.ibb.co/vzKtXrf/Fuji-XH1-Hot-Pixels.jpg[/img][/url]