• >I'm also considering purchasing the 16mm f1.4, do you have that lens? If so how do you like it for video?  My primes are 14 f2.8, 23 f2 and 35 f1.4. I've chosen 14 instead of 16 as apart from video I make interior photos and 16's field of view is not enough. But of course, Fuji's 16 is something that REALLY differ from my 14. 16 f1.4 is my next purchase probably. 
    • Welcome to our forum @devkiRT and @Paul Furness
    • Welcome to our forum! 
    • Hi, my name is Paul and I currently live in Melbourne, Australia. I say currently as I move around a lot. I am here in Melbourne doing a degree, as a mature age student, in the Arts - Photography. I do shoot with another system but only used for sports. I started with a Fuji X10 and progressed to the X-T1 for the interchangeable lenses. I have only just upgraded to the X-T4 and can't wait to test out its capabilities (or is that my capabilities). I am hoping that the X-T4 will work with my
    • Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it. So I had a little extra money to spend and decided to order the X-t4, hopefully will be here tomorrow. I was a little unsure if $2199 CAD pricetag was justified since I already own a capable video machine in the x-t30 but based off the way you're describing the footage your getting from handheld b-roll, I'm feeling more excited about it now. I'm also considering purchasing the 16mm f1.4, do you have that lens? If so how do you like it for vide