• seems to be a copy of the K&F one, which doesn't have contacts (i.e.: isn't smart).  That means you must use lenses with manual aperture.  If I'm incorrect, can you post a photo of yours, so that we may determine which [more major brand] it is a copy of? https://www.amazon.com/Concept-Pentax-Fujifilm-Camera-Adapter/dp/B00L7EHMMM
    • I wouldn’t expect too much from my photos, I’m very amateur and I’m lucky if they’re in focus 😂  I love my XT30 and got it with the 18-55mm lens. I’m happy with it so far and for a ‘kit lens’ it seems really well made and good quality. I’m thinking of a 35mm prime next and perhaps a wide angle after that. 
    • Welcome. I'm looking forward to you photos from Scotland. I'm likewise thinking of the x-t30 myself. What lens?
    • Hi 🙂 I had a Canon 100D which was my first camera and I recently got an XT30. I feel I use it a lot more than my Canon and really like it so far.    Im still in a bit of a dilemma about which software to use. I’m used to using Lightroom and find it’s better value for money than Capture One as it has mobile apps and offers Photoshop etc. too.  Ive got the free version of Capture One but have only used it a couple of times. I think I prefer the interface of Lightroom. 
    • Yes,sounds like you are in Manual Focus and seeing the detail of the AF zone.