Bee on Lavender

claude

XPro2 / 90 mm

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• I don't have a definitive answer, but it seems to be that ON1 can get confused(!). Using this "trick" it is ignoring previous read attempts and seemed to have solved my problems. I had about a dozen photos that were problematic. Hopefully ON1 will fix this "feature" in the future. Glad it worked for you.
    • That seemed to do the trick.  Any idea why that was the fix? I think some of the issues on most of these may be tied to the matching Jpeg being an Acros film simulation.  That still seems to be confusing ON1 as the colors occasionally is messed up unless I set the Jpeg and Raw to be treated separately.  Perhaps its a coincidence . 
    • Hmmm. Thanks for getting back. Next thing to try.  Quit ON1 Create a temp folder Use Finder (on Mac) or Explorer (Windows) to copy the image files that have the problem, to the temp folder Start ON1 and browse the copied files IF they wok, then from inside ON1, drag them to their original location and when prompted, select Replace Report back!
    • Hello evryone. Just this i ask my self last 48 hours. For example: my question are? Tracking are think tò use for muve subject. Ok But when i shot my be at 360 shutter Speed i see face subject focus and other in muvment. I m sure if i shot in AFS or AFC the picture Will be more Better. Zona or point Notting change to much. So when i Need use tracking?  I have think the Only situation can use Is when you not can muve the camera. Or when you want take a picture of a background and subject muve.  Becouse if i shot in AFS or AFC the photo look Better ...  What you think about? Thank you
    • Ok great. I’ll try the built in flash to ensure I’m on the right path then look to invest in an external flash.  I’ve heard about Godox so I’ll do some further research.