FujiFilm Cam Remote - Problem

Hi,

I'm going mental over here and need your help.

I've been travelling for a couple of months and have taken a fair a bit amount of pictures (+4000).

While I was travelling, I was selecting a bunch through the fujifilm cam remote app, transfering them to my iphone and doing some editing in Lightroom CC (mobile).

When I arrived I realise that Fujifilm cam remote app DOESN'T transfer raw files, but only jpeg, also transfered a smart preview and not a very high quality jpeg.

I now have a selection of 400 edited pictures that I want to transfer to my computer, where I want to replace the low quality jpegs with the full resolution raw files (I've got it backed up on a hard drive).

I've been recommended this plugin to do this for Lightroom CC Classic on my desktop.

http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/jbeardsworth/syncomatic/

But the problem is... that when transferring files with Fuji cam app, these don't keep the original name, and differ from the raw files.

Any suggestions on how can I do this without having to re-work and select 400 pictures?

Thank you very much in advance.

All the best

Joao Monteiro

@joaoraimundomonteiro