Sign in to follow this  
vuki

4.01 rollback to 3.0

Advertisement (gone after registration)

friends, I just read on the fuji site that 4.01 is a roll back to 3.0 and now I cant shoot f-log in camera. I shoot drone in two days and I promised 4k f log to the director and dp. I don't have time to source an external 4k recorder. I could use a .dat of the 4.0 but cant find it anywhere. can someone post a copy. I just chatted with a xt2 4.0 f-log shooter on instagram and he's not having any problems - running 4.0 is a risk im willing to take. let me know if you have and can post a copy. 

x love

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png"> 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

So I've discovered that there is no way to downgrade / roll back / downdate fuji firmware. its very unfortunate. I do it from time to time with drives for my graphics card for example if my system is crashing after a new release. really wish fuji would let me roll back manualy. 

I'm also not finding a way to factory reset X/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rollsman4
      I checked the entire menu and can't seem to locate the firmware.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you
    • By LePew
      Where are the heralded 3.20 firmware for X-T3?
    • By itchy shutter finger
      1.   IS Shortcut
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2
      For my purposes, the FujiFilm X-E3 is the most near perfect system on the market. Note that I said "near perfect". I very carefully made my body selection based on feature set and minimalism. The optimal ergonomics was icing on the cake. No other Fujifilm camera body could make me as happy as the X-E3.
      That doesn't mean I don't think it could be just a little better, and rather than feeling the need of a different camera, I am hopeful for a modestly improved firmware as noted below.
      1.   IS Shortcut - There is no option to create a shortcut to turn off Image Stabilization via Fn, T-Fn, Q Menu, or MyMenu. XC lenses have no external switch to turn off IS (such as the XF lenses do), so the user must dive into the menu for this. Users who frequently go on and off the tripod currently must make that menu dive each time. As such a user, I would be very grateful for the ability to make such a shortcut.
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display - This would be helpful to zoom lens users. This information is available in exif, so I assume it can be polled for display.
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator - Could be useful for scientific, engineering, or documentary purposes. I've grown so fond of the X Axis indicator, I can't imagine ever being without it again.
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2 - Fujifilm have done such an amazing job of maintaining the classic features we enjoyed back in the day. As I recall, however, every camera on which I could perform multiple exposures could perform multiple-multiple-exposures. I'd have no problem holding the photographer responsible for the exposure, but a photo with five or six exposures (without software sorcery) is still something I'd like to do on the X-E3.
      And that's it. These four features gets the X-E3 as close to perfection as I can imagine on it's current hardware base. And I can make a better case for keeping the X-E3 an X-E3 than evolving to an X-E4 (hint: any further hardware feature or feature that appears on other bodies are not "minimalist", which is something that holds high value for me.)
      Thanks for any consideration, and I'm pulling for you, Fujifilm.    
    • By Alexr
      I've seen product reviews where the f log has an on/off toggle on the second page of movie settings, but my camera does not have it. Just updated the firmware and I still don't have it. I have an Option called F log/hlg recording but i'm no quite sure what that does. Thank you in advance for any advice. 
    • By Taranis
      If you shoot F-Log with the X-T3, you might find this interesting:
      DR100 film simulation LUTs:
      DR400 film simulation LUTs:
      More details here: http://colorizer.net/index.php?op=xt3
    • They don't appear burned, but a but too shifted to the right. Perhaps is just a matter of taste. But as I say, most pictures, to just look 'normal', I have to compensate is by -1/3 or more typically -2/3.
    • Yes - provided you are using a version of the Adobe software which supports your camera. If you are using a subscription version of the Adobe software and keeping it updated then your camera should be supported.
    • Good morning friends! i have been browsing the internet but can’t seem to find a clear answer. Are Fujifilm camera profiles and film simulations now available for RAW files in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Canera Raw please? I have been using this software for too many years to make a switch easily so I would be grateful for any feedback Thank you 
    • Hi! I am considering the Fuji XT30 or XT3. Some of the images I have taken with the camera are amazing in the detail that is captured! Just love it! However, I had some issues as shown in the 2 photos below. I had asked the store manager to set the camera for landscape so the shots are at a small aperture. In the first photo, I was leaning against a wall, focusing on the bush.  Any thoughts on why the bush is not in focus? It appears the focus is on the building beyond....(I