KateB

Where is the XF 8-16mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By shaby
      Hi,
      I own th XT-1.
      After searched for opinions and "way of mind" all over - I want to advice with the FUJI'S.
      I am A photography is A hobby for me.
      I like taking shots at streets - people And , situations happen at street , interesting buildings , abandoned buildings.

At the moment I using the XF-18-55.
      So thinking of buying A wide-angle short lenses

And want to advice with you which is the best suits me.
      35? 23? ..... or any other else?
      If possible - offering option A and B.
      Thank you very much! 
    • By rogercorke
      I love my X-T20. It’s the best camera I’ve ever bought - except for one thing: since I bought it 15 months ago I’ve had to have the sensor cleaned three times. Previously, I’ve had a LUMIX G3 and G6 and never had to get them cleaned at all. I know getting the sensor cleaned is an occupational hazard for mirrorless camera owners but I don’t  use this camera any more than those, so have I just been unlucky or is there something about the design of the X-T20 that makes it particularly vulnerable to dust and dirt?
    • By matt21484
      We had a nice weekend in CO, so the family headed off to the Zoo.
      Denver Zoo
    • By yukosteel
      Modern Fujinon lens have electronical parts that may fail due to water damage or other reasons. In most cases it worths pay for repair, but sometimes repair costs are too high and its cheaper to just buy another sample. This Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 sample was electronically broken, so I've found relatively simple way to convert it into fully manual focus lens.
      More details in related article: Fujinon XF 27mm F2.8 lens - true manual focus mod

• By Bayu Indiartoputra
      Hello, i want to ask. 
      Whats the best lens adaptor for canon ef to fujifilm xt-20? Thanks for your advice😊