Anyone using the Meike / Opteka 6.5mm f/2 circular fisheye?

Yoan

Lately I've been considering getting a circular fisheye. Does anyone have the one stated in the title? And can I see your photos with it?

I've never had a fisheye lens before. The widest lens I currently have is the Rokinon 12mm f/2. I know the fisheye will be a lot wider and will be an even more difficult lens to use compared to the 12mm. And one I would rarely need. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I don’t but here there is a comprehensive review of one.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60425752

Fun though it is, it will give much the same look to many pictures after a very short while.

I am curious why you would want a circular fisheye?

I have a rectilinear fisheye which is fun , but has relatively few applications. A circular one, would have, for me, even less.

I don’t but here there is a comprehensive review of one.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60425752

Fun though it is, it will give much the same look to many pictures after a very short while.

I am curious why you would want a circular fisheye?

I have a rectilinear fisheye which is fun , but has relatively few applications. A circular one, would have, for me, even less.

As I already have a UWA lens, a circular fisheye would be more "differentiating" than a full frame fisheye.

I know its use would be highly limited but I think it could be useful in tight spaces.