Banding issues

Hello, I am new here and i have a question about banding, or some call it posterisation.
I was taking some pictures from a sunrise with fog. I have a new X-T2 en also a fuji X-T1 and i also created a time laps with an Olympus OMD-EM1.
I was not pleased to see som banding on my photo's from the Fuji camera's .  The Olympus is older and had a 16 Megap. Sensor as i believe, and the Olypus is the one with the least of banding issues.

How can i avoid the banding isues ? I know fog and sunrise is a difficult light combo.
I know the best file is the RAW file to avoid banding, but also here it is present.
The Fuji X-T2 had 400 ISO  and i had a Samyang 12mm on it with f8.

I had some hope this ( the banding effect ) was not an isue on the X-T2 anymore.

I have some pictures you can see at the folowing link:  https://teunijff.stackstorage.com/s/AG1MfPitG9bm8u3  ( Stack is a cloud service )

The file called "extreme is JPEG from the X-T2 and i did have some shifting with the mid-tones so that you can see the banding more specifick.

The file called OM 1 is a flie shot with the Olympus OMD-EM1 MK1, and here is some minor banding.
But the X-T1 and the X-T2 have some more banding. I tought a larger sensor should have lesser banding ? 

There are some Jpeg's and also some RAW ( RAF ) files.

Sory for my bad english, i live in the Netherlands and English is not my native language.
I also have a problem with the LCD and EVF, there some flickering an light flashing as i focus on a subject. And also when i take a picture, afterwards you see a bright flashing after te photo is taken on the LCD and EVF.
It does not have an effect on the photo's also. And strange thing is, as i use the Samyang 12 mm on the body, the flashing does not ocure
I read some of you had also this problem, is it something what a firmware could heal this anoing isue ?

I hope some of you can advise me. Do i have to return my Fuji X-T2 ?
The banding isue is for me a serious problem, as i take many pictures in this condition of light. ( sunrise's )

Thanks for reading and i hope someone can help !

Greetings Teun IJff

Edited by Teun ijff

OP is talking of yet something else, it is called color banding.

We’ve spoken more often about it.

that is nothing but normal in digital photography and hardly a feature of Fuji cameras.

It's called color banding.

There are many resources on line which talk about it and offer workarounds but some of it is built in the digital technique itself. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_banding

https://fstoppers.com/post-production/learn-how-fix-color-banding-using-just-one-simple-tool-7946

more on it...

http://www.hdrshooter.com/2015/01/09/dealing-with-color-banding/

Looks terribl - and is quite common with this type of pictures. I do not know how to avoid it - aother than wait for another camerra to arrive. - Sometimes I add blur which helps a little - bot im not sattisfied. Your best bet is to shoot RAF and try to nail it, or use bracketing - Thats what I do - but even so - sometimes u cant avoid it: ie it depends on what type of monitor you display your images.

Edited by Torturro

Thans Milandro for the answer.

Fog en sunrise seks to be aan difficult problem :(

IT is even showing on the RAF files.

I wil the next time bracketing index.

My iPad pro is showing index les color banding.

But the monitor i use is a good monitor from Dell the 2711.

Is banding also a sensor isue ? The MFT sensor in the OMD - EM1 have lesser banding isue then the new X-T2 sensor.

I hate the banding, iT is ruining my photo with fog and sunrise’s.

In the LCD from the fuji don’t show the color banding, but i can not rely on it and when i am at home, on different monitors it rhen shows.

Accept from bracketing, are there other things i can do to avoid this color banding isue ?

Thans al the members for the Answers !!

Greetings Teun Ijff