Sign in to follow this  
Warwick

Who’s on 500px?

Yes - I’ve had some of my favourites not get past the ‘fresh’ stage, but others I’d thought less of get through to ‘popular’. Saying that, I’m getting better at telling which ones are worth submitting and which aren’t.

What I’ve learned:

- my personal interests and hobbies aren’t in themselves interesting to other people.

- what people like seems to be a strong, clear subject, a story, and some emotion depicted or implied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Warwick

Naked Russian Women. That’s 500px other than the vast amounts of photoshopped landscape images. I’ve been lucky. If you do a search for X-T2 images, one of mine comes up. But I can never figure out their ranking system. Most of my images go straight to popular where they get buried never to be seen again lol. This is the last month for my subscription and I will not be renewing.

Naked Russian Women. That’s 500px other than the vast amounts of photoshopped landscape images. I’ve been lucky. If you do a search for X-T2 images, one of mine comes up. But I can never figure out their ranking system. Most of my images go straight to popular where they get buried never to be seen again lol. This is the last month for my subscription and I will not be renewing.

Join the club, I wasted my money subscribing to this. Similar experience to you.