Sign in to follow this  
Leidolv

Trouble downloading FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in (Mac)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I recently purchased the Fujifilm Tether Shooting Plug-in for Mac, from Adobe website, redirecting to fujifilm website for downloading. Problem is that the download file is .exe, which obviously don´t work on Mac. I can´t find the download for mac, even though it says that the download is for mac. Adobe custum service sucks! Can´t get in contact thorugh chat, so I desperately ask you guys if you know what to do. The plug-in file is called FUJI_PLUGIN.pkg.

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/hsv5/plugin_01/

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/hsv5/plugin_01/download.html

Kind reagards

Leidolv

go to Adobe's website, login to your account, and then take a look at the app's/plugins section.

There should be both versions MAC/PC as well as the 2 different paid tiers (Reg and Pro)

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.16759.fujifilm-tether-shooting-plug-in-pro-mac.html

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12041.fujifilm-tether-shooting-plug-in-mac.html

Try these links. Not sure if they will work though because i was logged into my Adobe Account.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CoolRoy
      I'm Unable to connect the XPro3 to my Mac using Fuji camera RAW 1.9.0 (Mac). The Raw Studio is continuously displaying the message 'Waiting for camera to connect', and i've started observe this issue after the Mac OS 10.15.5 update.
      I have followed all the recommended connection setting and still have the issue. If anyone knows a fix, please let us know.
    • By Ryanito13
      Hi Everyone!
      I have a Fuji XT-30 and I am looking to tether my camera to my Mac to be able to utilize Lightroom.
      I have found this wonderful software called "FUJIFILM X Acquire" but I am unable to get it to work. I can backup my settings on my camera to my Mac but I cannot specify a "Destination Folder" it is greyed out.
      I also do not have the option on my XT-30 in my SET UP > CONNECTION SETTINGS > CONNECTION MODE to select any tethered options. I only have:
       USB CARD READER USB MOVIE SHOOTING AUTO USB MOVIE SHOOTING FIXED USB RAW CONV. /BACKUP RESTORE I was wondering if any of your have utilized this setup or if there is alternate software i should be using.
      Also, I was wondering if i should be connecting via Micro HDMI port or the USB C port on the XT-30?
      Any help will be greatly appreciated!
      Currently on:
      macOS Catalina 10.15.5 FujiFilm Firmware Version: 1.20  
    • By steveblue
      After I upgraded my 2019 MacBook Pro to 10.15 Catalina the Finder and Image Capture both fail to read SDXC cards formatted by the XT-2. The cards are Lexar 128GB Professional 1000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card. Disk Utility can't repair the card, every app that tries to read from the ExFat formatted cards ends up needing to be Force Quit. I can dual boot into Mohave and read the cards fine using Finder, any app works too in Mohave. I could understand incompatibility with third party apps, but this is ridiculous. I can read from Fat32 formatted Compact Flash fine, but the ExFat formatted SDXC cards fail every time. I am using a Sanyo Hyperdrive to connect the SD card to the MacBook Pro. I called Apple Support only to be put on hold for almost an hour trying to reach support personnel for Creative Professionals and then have Apple hang up on me. I have been a lifelong Apple user, but this is alarming. Anyone else having issues like this in Catalina?
    • By Oscar Giraldo
      Im looking  how to tether my xt3 in windows with live view and autofocus capabilities , Capture one doesn't works. Help!
    • By Hemanth
      I have a Lightroom subscription and have been ysing it for a while now, however the RAF didn’t seem very good, certainly no where as good as jpegs..then i tried to use enhance details and found almost no difference and in some cases a much smoother image as if it got compressed...i shifted to capture one pro 12 and that thing doesn’t even recognize any photos on my laptop when i try to import...can someone please help me, I’m feeling hopeless 🤕