Mardi Culturel TD x Danse Danse — La Tresse Collective

ericdraven

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Hi everyone   I find why it did that, it was because I shot with the flash at the second curtain.
    • Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Daffodils (Appalachian) Eastern Red Bud
    • Does it use wi-fi when you are not specifically attempting to transfer files?
    • Hello dear Fujifolks - I come from 54 years of shooting Nikon cameras, and this is my first Fujifilm experience as I've just sold my Nikon D7200 in exchange for a tiny but endearing X-T20. Very pleased with it as it's so lightweight, but very well built. But takes some getting used to the menus and settings after Nikon's DSLR functional simplicity ! I'm working on it though and slowly coming to terms with the new system. My question for now is this: is there any way to turn OFF the wifi antenna in the camera ? I'm particularly wifi signal sensitive and have no intention of using that function as I do all my editing and printing on my PC. I've checked the wifi menu options but cannot find a simple wifi ON-OFF selector. Thanks for your help and I'll be back with more Q's when needed. Blessings to you all... 
    • Has anyone successfully used pocket wizards with an XT5? I cannot get it to fire.  Do Fujis and pocket wizards get along? Thanks in advance for your wisdom on this, kind readers!