I'm quite happy about annoucement of new update for X-T20, however there are few things that I'm really missing and some updates could add some of those in future. For instance:

1. Add histogram to video mode.

2. Add mic-level preview in video mode.

3. Customization of front dial.

4. Faster response of sensor in EVF + eye sensor mode.

5. Ability to wake up camera by press different button than shutter-release button (sometimes it wakes camera and also take picture immediately).

6. Smaller horizontal line, less disturbing during shooting.

7. More sensitive camera position sensor. Sometimes menu wont turn to portrait mode after turn camera in that angle.

8. Ability to add vignette effect in JPG's, like grain or saturation.

What do you think is still missing and could be added or fixed? Thanks.

10. Integral grip with shutter button

11. Remove exposure compensation dial

12. Add top lcd

13. Add in body geotagging

That would be some amazing firmware! You do have a point, though with the EX Comp. I set it on C and use the front dial. No need for the dial per se. I would prefer to keep the dial but be programmable: white balance, ISO, film sim, anything that works in a range.

I would like to be able to label my Custom presets.

Fix the quirky Auto ISO presets issue,

Most of what the OP said. I’m pretty happy with the way it is, though!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nickramm
      Hey Guys, new to the forum, been a Fujifilm shooter for 2 years.
      I'm working on a video for a client and noticed when editing that I get very nasty artifacts/noise in certain areas of my video when grading. I don't know whether this is a camera issue, or grading issue. Below is a link to one of the shots in question - for comparison I have both the edited version, as well as the original (I know in this case the reds are where the problem is, but I've had the same issue in other areas in other shots).  Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'm editing in premier, and only doing basic grading with lumetri color (curves, and basic correction). 
      https://youtu.be/XCyUFutVrFo
      Thanks in advance. I really love shooting on fujifilm, but I can't seem to find a solution to this issue. I hope it's a stupid thing I'm overlooking.

• By Sam_filmmaker
      Hello,
      I use a fuji xh1 with the 18-55mm kit and want to buy the ronin sc. The AF of the fuji xh1 isn't good like this i was thinking of buying the ronin sc pro combo with the focus motor. BUT does the focus motor work with the xh1?? Because i saw that fujicameras can't use a lot of features of the ronin sc.

So should i buy the standart ronin sc version and rely on AF or should i buy the pro combo with the focus motor? 
      Thank you!
    • By wvoviivovw
      Hello. While using my X-T3 I encountered artifacts in video mode. With a white balance of 2500 and a transition to the blue spectrum, purple spots appear.
      Additional settings: 4k or FullHD, eterna picture prof, S tone -2, iso 640,  diaphragm 2.8-22, DR 400, shutter speed 1\40 - 1\200. Software 3.00
      This is evident on dark objects or on a yellow-green color. In the video, this effect is not visible. With atomos ninja 5 this effect is present. I also filmed this on video. Who faced such a problem? What could it be? 
      Video artifact   (atomos ninja 5) : 
      Thank you in advance.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By rogercorke
      I love my X-T20. It’s the best camera I’ve ever bought - except for one thing: since I bought it 15 months ago I’ve had to have the sensor cleaned three times. Previously, I’ve had a LUMIX G3 and G6 and never had to get them cleaned at all. I know getting the sensor cleaned is an occupational hazard for mirrorless camera owners but I don’t  use this camera any more than those, so have I just been unlucky or is there something about the design of the X-T20 that makes it particularly vulnerable to dust and dirt?
    • By Sirio
      In Playback mode is easy switch the slot of the SD card, just press and hold the "play▶️" button.
      But in recording mode, you have to go inside menu and look for the right setting (boring😖).
      Why not keep the same short-cut? Even in rec mode press and hold the "play▶️" button in order to switch SD card slot?
      Thank you