Available: Tethered Shooting Plug-in for Adobe!

Quick thoughts/troubleshooting:[/size]

1. It works![/size]2. Make sure to turn on sync in Creative Cloud app (link for help on this on Adobe exchange site)[/size]3. CC app takes care of download and install into LR. Slick![/size]4. Before connecting X-T1 to computer, go to Set-Up Menu 3, and change USB Mode to "Auto"[/size]Some folks are complaining about the $29 price. I'm fine with it. A relatively small set of users need this functionality, so I'm willing to pay a bit for the engineering time/energy to make this feature available. The free firmware updates, which continually improve my X-T1 in everyday use (2 major updates in the 6 months I've had the camera) are where I'd prefer engineering effort focused.[/size]

Thanks +Fujifilm and Adobe Lightroom [/size]engineering teams for working together on this![/size]

Hi mwsladek, are you able to view scene in Lightroom before capturing?

Tethered Capture for Mac users:

I downloaded the Fuji tether shooting plugin for Mac from Adobe Addons and installed it to Lightroom 6.1 (not CC) via Adobe Extension CC. 

Connected the camera  (in the Fuji menu set the USB Mode to PC Shoot Auto) via USB to my Laptop, fired up LR then File > Tethered Capture > Start Tethered Capture. Took a couple of seconds to recognize the Fuji X-T1 and when it did, worked like a charm.

PS. The plugin costs $ 29 which is kind of a drag.

Hi,

I do have some problems regarding the installation....

Using Mac 10.9., Lightroom 5. I bought the plug in, and it seems I got an Tether zxp file. But I can't install it to Lightroom.

Creative Cloud is up to date (got another adobe program via cloud).

Adobe wouldn't help, Fuji tried their best.

When clicking on the zxp the Extenstion manager opens, but only shows my Photoshop, no Lightroom is indicated.

When going on (german) "Zusatzmodul-Manager"/Lightroom 5- the zxp file can't be selected.

Anybody an idea what I do wrong?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I am confused. I have everything installed, and am getting a minibar that shows me exposure info, and gives me a shutter button. Click it, and camera fires. But no files load to the computer, and I have no live view. Any thoughts?

You would only get live-view on your computer if you bought HS-V5, not the LR add-on

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OK here it is. You don't need
I just got done installing everything on my 27 in IMac El Capitan.
and my PC and my x-t1 tethers correctly on both. I used
This
Adobe Extension Manager | Download Adobe Extension Manager CC
Adobe Add-ons For Mac
Adobe Add-ons For Windows
Download and install extension manager cc first, you do not need HS-V5
Not sure I explained it good enough, but
Fujifilm X-T1 tutorial: how to shoot tethered to Lightroom for Mac • owen billcliffe photography

Good Luck

• 4 months later...

Pro2 can't tether. T1 is the only Fuji camera which can do tethered shooting, currently. (And it doesn't work anywhere near well enough.)

I do expect the T2 will support tethering a little better, and the Pro2 should then get an update to support tethering, too. But I still wouldn't expect either camera to do it well. If tethering is a vital part of your workflow, you need to look at Canon, Nikon, or Sony. Consider tethering on a Fuji camera as a bonus, not a proper feature.

Edited by aceflibble

• 6 months later...