DOWNLOAD NOW X-T1 Firmware 4.0 ! Share your first impression

no if it doesn’t do anything is just the way a led works when high performance is switched on.

if nothing harmful happens it is not a bug, it is what it is. 

I have given you a fact, rather than an opinion. LED do this thing of staying switched on, for some time after using, even if if the switch is off. It is a LED own characteristics.

If so, how can the led light goes instantly off shutting off the camera when "High Performance" is set to OFF? Strange fact. But for me, I think we already said a lot about it: enough said. Cheers!

Hello, has anyone out there successfully been able to tether to Lightroom 2015 (Mac) with an X-T1?

I thought that version 4.0 was going to address this (according to their website) but it seems that there is no connection.

Please jot me an email if you have successfully tethered your X-T1 to Lightroom on a Mac.  creativepaddler@(google's mail).com

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Control Lock Problem in 4.0

One of the great features in 4.0 is the ability to lock specific controls. I find I often occidentally move the drive mode switch when changing ISO, or the exposure mode switch when changing shutter speed. The new firmware lets me lock just these two controls, which is fine as most of the time I want single shot and centre weighted exposure. The problem is unlocking - pressing and holding the menu button pops up the lock or unlock icon, but doesn't unlock the controls, i have to go into the menu and do it. I suspect the quick "press and hold the menu button" thing only works if you lock or unlock all controls? Or am I doing something wrong?