new x-t20 - images just not sharp ...

Hi

tldr; upgraded to X-T20 from X-T10. Am disappointed with results, images not sharp.

About a week or so ago I upgraded from my X-T10 to an X-T20. I set it up exactly the same way as my X-T10, with the same Custom Settings, ISO values, etc etc, so that the only difference between the two cameras is the hardware. Both lenses and cameras are updated with the latest firmware.

Using the same three lenses I used on the X-T10 (27mm, 35mm f2 and 16-50mm kit lens) and the same custom settings I noticed from the few test shots that I have taken so far that most of the images from the X-T20 output is just not sharp. They're blurry around the edges, dull colours and waxy skin on subjects.

Comparing the same image taken using the X-T10 (same settings, same subject, using the self-timer to ensure my shaky hands are not a factor) they're much sharper.

One thing I did notice straight away: mounting the lenses on the X-T20 is not exactly smooth and requires a little more force than what I am used to on the X-T10. Possible my old camera had this too, I can't recall, but it is noticable. Could this be a cause? That the lenses are not quite flush or too tight, or too loose, or ... or ..

I will update this post with images later on, but to get the discussion moving I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?