Stripey LCD display.

drandyperry

Just noticed that my LCD display is all stripey. It's not in the pictures and not in the evf but it's very pronounced on the LCD. It's independent of lighting (Led and W tested) and isn't anything to do with the mechanical or electronic shutter.

Anyone else had the same? Should I be emailing Fujifilm?

Photos below are from my phone. Ones with stripes are taken from the LCD. Ones without are taken through the eyepiece of the Evf. 5ba2f9bcdd4199f4b2a463dba9b013b6.jpg79903c4cb327c8a42d64851e7d7f7e4c.jpg6cba0c34923085aa5391d3611018db00.jpg3c6b666fdc162ef20661c669c5e35e3b.jpgd47453c093a40385d7a1b47f3de317fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I have no idea what's causing that (haven't experienced it with my X-T2) but can't help but wonder if having the ISO cranked to maximum has any relevance.

This also suggests you're shooting in very low lighting conditions, and perhaps that is related to the problem also?

Just thinking out loud ...

I have no idea what's causing that (haven't experienced it with my X-T2) but can't help but wonder if having the ISO cranked to maximum has any relevance.

This also suggests you're shooting in very low lighting conditions, and perhaps that is related to the problem also?

Just thinking out loud ...

I'll have a play in the daylight tomorrow and see but if it was ISO related I'd have expected it to be present on the LCD and the Evf. Also when you zoom into the image on review the lines stay at the same pitch on the screen which is what made me think it's a display issue.

I'll keep fiddling!

Andy

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...