• Similar Content

• By FenFotos
      Spring 2020, in the heart of the pandemic. Walking the dog (or vice versa) along Riverside Park, masked and safely distanced. That's the George Washington Bridge in the background. Shot with Fujifilm X-T2 and Acros-R film emulation.
    • By FenFotos
      This is the scene on Memorial Day 2020. Masks, quiet, birds singing.... Few people on what is ordinarily a day mobbed with tourists and locals taking to our great park. With music, vendors, artists, bikers, joggers, horses & buggies, and a pond filled with rowboats. Now: this. This image with X-T2, 18-55mm Fuji Lens, Acros-R film emulation.
    • By Frodo007
      Hello there! I am new to this forum and a proud owner of an X-T2.
      Last night I wished to try interval timer shooting to stack some star tracks, so I programmed my gear for 545 1-second exposures each separated by 10 seconds, at ISO 1000.  OIS was off, AF was set to manual with focus set at infinity and aperture also set to manual, at the widest setting for the lens. The body firmware version is 4.30 and the battery was fully charged.

When the shooting was over, I was disappointed to see that only 292 exposures had been taken instead of the 545 I had keyed in.

Anybody have an idea why this happened?
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys. 
    • I can't speak for the X-T4 but I currently have an X-T3 and X100V and have previously owned an X-T30, X-T2, X100F and X100T (that's three generations of Fuji sensors). I shoot with my cameras set to RAW but then use X Raw Studio to 'develop' the images I want to keep so although I am technically using camera JPEGs I have the flexibility to adjust exposure, WB, film sim etc. before I process the JPEG. For me, I enjoy the constraints of a limited set of adjustments and there's a magic about t
    • I own a Ronin SC. Compatibility with my XT-30 similar to if it was a brick. Anyway I see no issues, Ronin SC works well as a gimbal without a specific DJI features. I start and stop filming pushing a button on a camera. Focus wheel works well with all my lenses.
    • Just to provide a balance of views, I haven't missed the D-pad at all and yet I've also disabled all touchscreen functions, which to me feel gimmicky and unsuited to a camera like this. Fujifilm has to walk a very thin line in balancing the wants and needs of so many photographers and I think they do a good job overall. If you're regularly changing white balance, and film sims etc. on the fly then I can understand why the D-pad is important and a touchscreen replacement wouldn't cut it for me ei
    • Matt, I have this lens and have taken many thousands of shots with it, mainly sports pictures. I'd say that somewhere in the high 90% of the shots are tack sharp. I use AFC, IOS on and off, and hold the lens and my X-T2 on a monopod. Some of the games are at night with stadium lighting and many are in bright sun and have no issues with sharpness. Seems like your lens needs to go in for service.
    • Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. X-E2 + Minolta 45/f2