Sign in to follow this  
mostlyphotos

Spitalfields Market, London - X-T2 and ACROS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I took my X-T2 out during my lunch break for some canids in Spitalfields Market, London. I shot in ACROS film simulation mode.

http://www.mostly.photos/blog/2017/12/2/fuji-x-t2-acros-spitalfields-market

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Frodo007
      Hello there! I am new to this forum and a proud owner of an X-T2.
      Last night I wished to try interval timer shooting to stack some star tracks, so I programmed my gear for 545 1-second exposures each separated by 10 seconds, at ISO 1000.  OIS was off, AF was set to manual with focus set at infinity and aperture also set to manual, at the widest setting for the lens. The body firmware version is 4.30 and the battery was fully charged.

When the shooting was over, I was disappointed to see that only 292 exposures had been taken instead of the 545 I had keyed in.

Anybody have an idea why this happened?
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys. 
    • By fleckintosh
      Hello!

Here is a completely reworked, refined Set of ICC Profiles for Capture One, made for X-T1. It matches the In-Camera Filmsimulations much better than the original Set, which I posted last October here. 

Another Set, made for X-Pro2, Incl. ACROS ICC Profiles, is also included in this post. I renamed them to have an alternative Option for my X-T1. These ICC are slightly different, Blacks & Shadows & Colors are more decent. 

Enjoy!

Dropbox-Download

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By ddlozier@gmail.com
      There has no firmware update since 2018.  One of the touted benefits of fuji is that it continues to upgrade cameras via firmware upgrades.  There have been several for the X-T3 and now the X-T4 has been announced.  Does this mean there will no further upgrades for the X-T2?