#1 epscott

epscott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:49 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)
You are killing it in every single way. Not only am I’m happy to be a Fujifilm customer but also extremely happy for your continued success. It’s well earned and deserved. I just can’t give you enough accolades nor can I express them in a single forum post.

You have taken in all of our concerns and advice and have delivered. Period. With the recent news of your development of a new camera, the X-H1, the request for IBIS will be realized. Everything is coming together. Sony, Nikon, Canon, and every other company should be very worried and rightfully so. With your dedication to Kaizen and your continued innovation and development of new products and technologies, you can OWN the future.

As the year comes to an end, I always try to take time to reach out and express my gratitude to those that have earned it. So thank you very much and I can’t wait to see what this journey with Fujifilm brings next.
  • Him and jw432 like this

#2 Him

Him

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

I'll second that, when you read the history of Kodak and Fujifilm, you can see why one has withered and the other is still alive and kicking in the digital world. Smarter management and a focus on innovation.

I wish Fujifilm employees a happy Christmas and a very successful 2018. With the product range that should be a great year ahead.

Stephen

#3 dfaye

dfaye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationEast Anglia, UK

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:11 PM

Well said (both previous comments). The latest XT2 firmware update is another winner; and I'm really looking forward to the equivalent update for the XPro2. Now, if only someone would give me the 80mm macro for Christmas.... :)

• Lumens and Him like this

#4 Him

Him

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Apparently also the Teleconverters work with the 80mm too.....

Stephen

#5 Mike G

Mike G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

Apparently also the Teleconverters work with the 80mm too.....

They do
X-H1, 16 1.4, 23 1.4, 35 1.4, 56 1.2, 80 2.8 + 10-24, 18-55, 18-135, 55-200, 50-140

#6 Woodworth

Woodworth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

I think that Fuji should enjoy greater success than they do. They seem to do almost everything exceptionally well. Nowadays, I shoot Fuji for almost* all my professional work as well as for all of my personal photography.

Bravo Fuji!

(* = once they deal with the moire issue with the GFX and bring out an 18mm lens, I will be able to shoot exclusively Fuji).

Edited by Woodworth, 20 December 2017 - 08:52 PM.

Chris

#7 Adam Woodhouse

Adam Woodhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

If they released one or two pro level telephoto lenses and then did lots of sponsoring at the winter & summer Olympics ... with a fair number photographers wearing their shirts/jackets and using Fuji gear ... that would certainly help their image and get exposure (pun intended).

TWO Fujifilm X-T2's + ONE X-Pro1
16mm/1.4 | 35mm/1.4 | 10-24mm/4 | 16-55mm/2.8 | 50-140/2.8

Rokinon 8mm/2.8

Flashes: Fujifilm EF-X500, iNissin i40 and two Yongnou 565's

Classic Lens Adapters: M42, Canon FD, Nikon and Minolta MD

Adam Woodhouse
Ontario, Canada
http://www.adamwoodhouse.info

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close