Link To New Fuji Manual which Links to New Features Version 3.00

pete1959

That feature, blinkies, seems to function only through the EVF not the LCD.

I thought that at first, but after I'd turned the camera off and on again and cycled through the display screens a couple of times, I found that the blinkies were working on the LCD as well as the EVF. Maybe it just takes the camera a little while to register the change. Anyhow, it's a great addition!

I thought that at first, but after I'd turned the camera off and on again and cycled through the display screens a couple of times, I found that the blinkies were working on the LCD as well as the EVF. Maybe it just takes the camera a little while to register the change. Anyhow, it's a great addition!

:D Yup it works great in all view modes. Fantastic addition....!

When viewing on LCD cycling thru display modes (disp back).

One option, screen displays blinkies, and one doesn't.

Caused me some wonderment at first too.

If blinkies don't appear on the LCD use "disp back" to cycle to screen that does.

Having blinkies OFF is nice for chimping purposes.

Wraithwrider, I was able to download the pdf file that pete1959 attached to his original post. I also followed the link that he provided, and Fuji offers two PDF downloads there. The first pdf is the user manual that reads version 2.10 on the cover. The second is the new features guide. Here is the link directly to the new features guide. (MikeG, does this link work for you?) 

P.S. I have not updated the firmware yet for my XT-2 - just been too busy to grapple with it - but I am really looking forward to trying out the new features (provided in this update and the previous one).

Edited by Sapphire73

Wraithwrider, I was able to download the pdf file that pete1959 attached to his original post. I also followed the link that he provided, and Fuji offers two PDF downloads there. The first pdf is the user manual that reads version 2.10 on the cover. The second is the new features guide. Here is the link directly to the new features guide. (MikeG, does this link work for you?) 

P.S. I have not updated the firmware yet for my XT-2 - just been too busy to grapple with it - but I am really looking forward to trying out the new features (provided in this update and the previous one).

Thank you. So version 3.0 is at the moment web based and not pdf. I understand, I think :)

Wraithwrider, I was able to download the pdf file that pete1959 attached to his original post. I also followed the link that he provided, and Fuji offers two PDF downloads there. The first pdf is the user manual that reads version 2.10 on the cover. The second is the new features guide. Here is the link directly to the new features guide. (MikeG, does this link work for )

Yes it does but there is a full version 3 of the manual, but it seems to be only web based at the moment. I have tried to download a pdf that I can utilise in iBooks, but no go, all I get is the index to the new version of the manual, really annoying.

Note the front cover of the web based manual!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Mike G

Mike, this the PDF, it might have escaped your attention

http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t2_v30/x-t2_v30_nfg_omw_en_s_f.pdf

If you think you cannot download it open the page above

you go the the menu “ File....” it should be the third one from the left ( I have my mac on another language but It doesn’t matter)” scroll until you find Export as PDF.

This very useful function allows you to download almost any internet page as a PDF file

Edited by milandro

Yes it does but there is a full version 3 of the manual, but it seems to be only web based at the moment. I have tried to download a pdf that I can utilise in iBooks, but no go, all I get is the index to the new version of the manual, really annoying.

MikeG, now I can see why you are frustrated! Nice to be able to access it but will only let you open one menu item at a time - online. Hope they create a pdf of the full manual for version 3 soon. It is nice to be able to access this kind of thing offline and one doesn't always have cell service or wifi available.

Edited by Sapphire73

MikeG, now I can see why you are frustrated! Nice to be able to access it but will only let you open one menu item at a time - online. Hope they create a pdf of the full manual for version 3 soon. It is nice to be able to access this kind of thing offline and one doesn't always have cell service or wifi available.

If you have a Mac, it's easy enough to drop the new pages into the earlier manual in the appropriate places. Both PDFs are locked but that can be bypassed by Print->Save to PDF and the output of that will not be locked. Not sure how easy this is on a PC.

They have created a PDF!

http://fujifilm-dsc...._omw_en_s_f.pdf

Follow my advise and you no longer will be frustrated it is really simple (at least on a Mac) and Mike G has a Mac, I know that.

That's great and I think we know this. It's the new features guide not the new, .pdf V 3.0 manual 

Hopefully the manual will follow shortly.

Edited by Wraithwrider

Mike, this the PDF, it might have escaped your attention

http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t2_v30/x-t2_v30_nfg_omw_en_s_f.pdf

If you think you cannot download it open the page above

you go the the menu “ File....” it should be the third one from the left ( I have my mac on another language but It doesn’t matter)” scroll until you find Export as PDF.

This very useful function allows you to download almost any internet page as a PDF file

Milandro your link is to the new features guide only and not the full manual, when trying to save the web based full manual as a PDF only results in the 12 index pages only and not the full manual! which is what I'm after, web access is not always available so a stand alone PDF is important!

Maybe I'm being too impatient and it will come in time, a shame as Fuji is normally very good at supporting it's products.