Firmware Update for 11 Fuji X cameras

Patrick FR

I understand that this involves exclusively the compatibility of the cameras bodies with 80mm, so if you don’t own this lens it is probably best NOT to do the Update since you never know what can go wrong with any update.

Personally I only carry out updates that are necessary or useful. Not owning this lens makes this update, to me, irrelevant.

Should I ever buy it( I doubt) then at that point I would.

...Cheers Johan 

It looks like a good translation with exception of “ uitgesteld voor onbepaalde tijd”  which in this context , when it is followed by “ maar gaat zeker komen”  has a different meaning than the one they translated.

( the Dutch writer would have better expressed this by using “ Tijdelijk Uitgesteld “ instead of “ uitgesteld voor onbepaalde tijd” )

I suggest this alternative translation which probably clarifies

The update appears to be more complicated that initially anticipated and has been temporarily delayed, however, it is sure that it will come. It is important, of course, that this update works well without problems or errors.

TO-720x495.jpg

Edited by milandro