What film simulation for a Diwali Festival (of lights)

Doberman

I will be shooting for Diwali show indoors today with my XT 2 and X pro 2. To emphasize and increase the colorful lights and outfits what color simulation would you use? I’ll be shooting raw as well but I want to be able to deliver images as quick as possible. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the habit of using the 'BKT' (automatic bracketing) on my X-T2; it takes three quick shots in succession, the 'normal' exposure then another that's +1/3 stop and another that's -1/3 stop, and I would recommend you try this.

Reason being that, in many cases, I think you'll often like the 1/3 stop underexposed image due to the increased colour saturation. Reminds me of the old days, shooting Kodachrome 64 at 80 ISO to make the colours pop.

• 2 weeks later...

My preference would probably be Astia with +1 or +2 Color thru the "Q" menu.  Take a quick sample pic or two once there.  I always review through the EVF to keep external light sources from affecting the reviewed image.