How can I see in the EVF when using flash in manual mode?

New to Fuji X and New to the Forum

Finally dumped my SLR for a X-T2 and love it so far . However I have been studying the manual for about 3 weeks and picking out information. Much is hard to interpret. 

I shoot manual flash with my camera in full manual mode. With my previous DSLR (Pentax K3) and optical finder no problem. However I cant seem to find out how to set the camera on full manual but get a image in the viewfinder that is not too dark when using the Flash and the EVF. (Or the rear view screen)

I had that issue with my old Samsung SL1 and there was no work around. I assumed that with this camera there is ,but I cant figure it out.

Probably a dumb question ...but I appreciate any help.

My flash is a Yongnuo 560III.  I sometimes use it off camera on a bracket .

I also use manual strobes in a studio setting triggered by a simple radio system , Same issue. 

Photobob

Just to add to the two previous answers: you can add this setting ("Preview Exp/WB in Manual Mode") either to a function button or to the My Menu settings, which gives you the ability to quickly activate/deactivate. It's great to have this switch-setting available for flash, but It's also really useful for any kind of low-light photography.