GFX 50s dual battery charger?

I shall probably buy a second official charger.

I like the idea of the X-T2, the grip is a charger also, I have only used it as a grip once or twice. Neat idea to have a grip/charger.

Two Fuji chargers would appear to suffice, however, they are agonizingly slow, and require two outlets that are not always available simultaneously in travel locations.

As for the Xt2, I have been using Sony's A7r, series cameras but have never been happy with the menu based settings requirement.  Fuji, on the other hand, offers the functional dials (body and lens) that I find more satisfying and useful.  And while I primarily perform landscape photography, the 24 MP sensor is more than adequate for same, particularly since I've acquired the GFX 50s.  That said, I am waiting for the XT2s release before dumping the Sony.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Take a look at the B&H site where they sell the Watson dual charger which features renmoveable plates for use with most types of camera batteries. The first 2 plates are available with the charger and additional plates for other battery types cost just $2 each.