MHG-XT10: Does anyone have them in stock?

I've looked everywhere and can't find a Canadian distributor who actually has the add-on grip for X-T10 in stock. I placed an order with Camera Canada but the confirmation email said what I feared: They don't actually have it, so effectively what I did was unwittingly pre-order it. 

My local store didn't even have it in their system (though they had a stack of half-cases a mile high for the giveaway promotion). 

Are stores in the states actually stocking them? Amazon.com seems to have them but even there I'm seeing an awkward "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process." message. 

Anyone have a store in Canada that ships and has them in stock?

B&H says they have them in stock - I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1053118-REG/fujifilm_16431847_mhg_xt_large_metal_hand.html/prm/alsVwDtl

Thanks Mike, that's the X-T1 grip though :S

That said they do seem to have the X-T10 one in stock:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1149214-REG/fujifilm_16471691_mhg_xt10_hand_grip.html

Unfortunately after including customs service and currency conversion B&H would cost me an extra 42$, which is enough to make me keep waiting. 

FWIW Fuji Guys replied to me on YouTube and said there was stock for Canada and it must just be that the store I shop at never tried to order them. 

Not sure why Amazon would still not have them but apparently we should be able to order from our stores if we push them to add it to their system.