MINE DE RIEN : UN COLLECTIF

Advertisement (gone after registration)

MINE DE RIEN : UN COLLECTIF

MINE DE RIEN : UN COLLECTIF by David Wong, on Flickr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Hey! Recently I've accidentally dropped the lens and now it got jammed on zooming and optical stabilisation got jumpy. Also after a day it just shows the lens error and stopped working. It seems it gets some piece of plastic in its gears...  I've tried to take it apart, successfully removed the rear lens and all the visible screws, but unfortunately I couldn't get further. It's not obvious how to pull the internal barrel out, especially when it does not have screws under
    • Hi all, I'm a wedding photographer and recently made the switch to Fuji. Regarding custom settings - is it possible to also save things like, Image quality and size, focus settings etc? I'm using the XT3's for both personal and wedding work, so I'd love to have a 'wedding' setting.  When I switch to that, I'm shooting RAW, single focus point, standard film sim etc.  Then when I switch to 'personal' I'm shooting JPEG, Acros etc. Possible or wishful thinking? Thank you!
    • I purchased an X-T4 about two months ago.  After I configured it to my liking it froze a couple of times.  By freezing I mean that no controls/buttons would function and the EVF and LCD were also frozen.   I could only get it to work by removing the battery and then turning it back on.  That would solve the matter.  I started changing one setting at a time to see if I could determine if any settings were causing the problem.  I have no idea if it is a coincidence or it has solved the problem, bu
    • I do not like that it does not have a BSI CMOS at it's core.  If you're going to tout enhanced ISO and better light gathering, it really needs to be done on a BSI CMOS.  Now the question is do I buy this 'reduced medium' format w/o BSI or do I buy a less expensive full frame with BSI?
    • If the message coming up every time doesn't grind you down, you can still use the older battery but it will wear down faster, certainly under intensive use. I've not measured the number of shots from each when just taking single shots.