Don't want bracketing

Well, you must admit that they had to find a way to express all of its many functions in one word and they did find this way, which though it was not apparent to you, was obviously rather more clearer to most others ( most people have found a way to deal with this, either reading the manual, by trial and errors or simply by logic)

Probably the idea was that “ drive” is all that has anything to do with driving the shutter activations control and driving multiple alternatives of the exposure ( single exposure, multiple exposure, various bracketing functions).

In any case the manual would have offered the solution as I suggested you above. What did you think the “ Drive" button drove?

Edited by milandro

Why does "drive" mean that? In English? "Drive" can be a noun or a verb, but whatever, I don't get it. Maybe a bad translation from a non-native English speaker?

It comes from film photography times - back then it was a setting affecting the motorized film drive / transport mode (single frames, continuous etc). I think it still is a fairly accurate and descriptive term in today's digital cameras, although I totally see how it can be confusing for non-native English speakers (being one myself[emoji12] )

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk