How do I terminate my account?

tjompen1968

was your " host file" or "hostile file” ?  :D

Seriously what is that Johan? I don’t know about these things, but you are the IT expert

If you put an adress, here www.fuji-x-forum.com, in the hosts file and divert it to 127.0.0.1 the browser, or any other program, will look for that IP-adress. 127.0.0.1 is your computer so you will not find any fuji forum. It is you own computers DNS server. I.e you will block that site.

Edited by tjompen1968

Thanks, there was no need of a new post, you could have simply edited your previous post now you have another post on this forum  :)

You don’t want to contribute to what? If you don’t write or come back here you don’t contribute.

As for non active members. The Membership of any forums contains over 75% of members whom for some reason or other no longer participate. This is the transient nature of internet.

It is not that because of you being a member of this forum in perpetuity will grant any monetary gains to the ownership.

They base their  advertising on the hits rather than on the number of members. Every time you open a page there is a click and they can say I have has so  many hits my space is worth that much.

Not : “ Look, I have so many members, my space is worth that much!"

Edited by milandro

If it's not your thing, just don't use the forum any more. I think I must be a member of a dozen or more forums I haven't looked at for years. I can't even remember what all of them are. It makes no practical difference to me whether my membership is technically still in existence or whether it's been terminated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk