• Similar Content

• By R3D
      Hi All,

Hope that some encountered that problem before and can help.
      I get my X-T4 a few weeks ago with FW 1.17 and it seemed to work correctly but just for the sake of having most up-to-date version I updated to 1.22). 
      After the update my fav view mode ([EYE SENSOR] + [LCD IMAGE DISP.]) is corrupted. It essentially keeps the LCD on whenever eye is away from EVF.
      Image preview is set 1.5 sec and is displayed correctly only on LCD screen. I set the LCD do info screen but it's not really how I'd like to have it working. 
      I was hoping that 1.23 will fix it but unfortunately no change after yesterday's release. 
      Thank you in advance! 
      R. 

• By jjv1990
      I recently bought my xpro3 but I have an issue with the evf when I half press the shutter button, sometimes the screen is glitching with purple or pink  abstract patches on some areas of the evf screen. It happens quickly and disappear after it focus on the subject. It does this when the camera and lens are having trouble with what it focus. And also this happens randomly. I used xf 35mm f1.4 as it is my only lens for now. Anyone had this issue? I havent update my camera yet, since I can't download as they halt the current firmware for now. Please help. 
    • By harrisonjr98
      Hey all, bought a used X-T3 body for $850 shipped over a Fuji buy/sell group on Facebook, all checks out and the seller was very professional. Camera shipped with original box and in essentially mint condition cosmetically, except for when testing it this afternoon I noticed that the direction arrow buttons (around the Menu/OK button) were "sticky," or felt like maybe there was some debris inside them. They were clicking reliably, but some clicks would feel soft and then others would feel crunchy/hard. My X-T2 doesn't have this issue, so I know what the d-pad is supposed to feel like. Strangely, if I sort of rapidly click each of the buttons maybe 10 times each, the issue completely goes away and then an hour or so later if I pick up the camera again it's back. It's nothing dealbreaking, and doesn't take away functionally from the camera, but I'm trying to see what kind of avenues I might be able to take to address it.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? Is it a known problem, and may it get worse over time? Google didn't turn up any search results for the D-pad specifically being "sticky" feeling, only shutter buttons and joysticks.
    • By Bastiansen
      As a newborn X shooter (X-T2) I'm really impressed and happy with the system.
      It's been an absolute Joy.
      My only negative - and it's a rather small one- is about the buttons in the back. Coming from Nikon I can't help but to think that the buttons on the Fuji cameras seem a bit small and dare I Day it; "flimsy"... I use back button Focus when shooting so having better quality and larger more pronounced buttons would be great. It would make the system perfect for my use. 
      What is your opinion about the buttons? Do you feel the same or am I wrong? Would love your view and input.
      Kind Regards
      Daniel from Copenhagen
    • By vitalion
      Hello all.   i have found several threads on various forums and grops for this issue but mst of them are more than 12months old. I am having some trouble with my X-T3 and I am looking for some help or suggestions. As i have found online this is issue its called “camera locked up” Out of the blue the camera freezes. The LCD would still be showing a live view, but the entire HUD would disappear. The camera would not respond to any buttons being pressed. Even switching it off wouldn’t work. Additionally, the orange LED light is on and not going off or going into green. The only way to recover control was to literally pop the battery out and put it back in. I am shooting on single mode not CL or CH. Compressed RAW and Fine JPEG   setup: X-T3 with 18-55 kit lens (less than two months old from my local fuji reseller) Original Fuji battery Latest firmware for both the body and the lens SanDisk 64GB Extreme 90MB/s (picture here. I had it from a 60D canon)                   I have reset to factory settings tried another lens as well. Reinstalled the latest firmware via SD Card. SD card format on camera.   to be honest i have not identify any pattern for the issue. it happens randomly and in various lighting and temperature conditions     Any suggestions or possible solutions will be appreciated. Thank you !