Fujifilm X70 Rumors

Patrick FR

Really hoping that the price rumors are off a bit.  If this is intended to compete with GR, Fuji missed that mark by a mile.  I don't think you can sway a GR customer at this price.  Not with the reputation the GR has.  You need to come in right around $550 in order to do that I think.

Maybe not, when I put both side by side, the Fuji ticks a lot more boxes than the GR does for me.

Beside just look around, we got word of the X-Pro2 going for 1800-2000$ and I am sure that there will be plenty of users that will get that newer camera even if their X-T1 is barely a year old. I can not say I blame them. If I wasn't that happy with my X-T1, I could be swayed too by the X-Pro2.

Jesus, how stupid are you. I didn't think i should have to clarify i wasn't talking about your opinion but about Fuji, now i have done so thrice and still you refuse to listen to what i'm actually saying. Nobody can tell anyone what to like, it should be obvious. Most of us chose Fuji for the same reasons, like i have said 3 times now. But i'm not oblivious to the fact that it can't all be miniaturized, and that Fuji never planned or suggested as such. That is NOT an opinion. But nobody's stopping you from having one on it. I have simply been explaining Fuji's ways, no more no less, if you are unable to take that information objectively i cannot help you with that. Did you just get your period or what, and yes that is a personal comment. Congrats, you finally got one.

Sorry if I offended you Maurice, I truly was listening.  I just don't think you have any better understanding of Fuji's global marketing strategy or Fuji gear, much less be in a position to explain Fuji's ways with any sense of authority. If you don't agree that's fine, we are all here to present our opinions.  If you can't hear others opinions without resorting to insults and name calling then you really should consider that the issue isn't me or camera gear...Period?  Stupid?  What's a day on the message boards without being taken to task by a kid who has been in the game 1/4 the time you have and shouting middle school insults.... Ay.   No worries.

:)

Sorry if I offended you Maurice, I truly was listening.  I just don't think you have any better understanding of Fuji's global marketing strategy or Fuji gear, much less be in a position to explain Fuji's ways with any sense of authority. If you don't agree that's fine, we are all here to present our opinions.  If you can't hear others opinions without resorting to insults and name calling then you really should consider that the issue isn't me or camera gear...Period?  Stupid?  What's a day on the message boards without being taken to task by a kid who has been in the game 1/4 the time you have and shouting middle school insults.... Ay.   No worries.

:)

Indeed the issue stopped being about Fuji when you started selectively quoting things that have no relation to each other, therein lies the cause for 'name calling'. Pulling things out of the context is the weakest ploy to use and really a common occurrence on forums with its ease of quoting. Usually this happens out of one of two reasons, either the user has no more valid arguments, or is indeed stupid and unable to understand the context.

Like i have probably said 4 times now, your opinion is your opinion, but nothing i have said about Fuji's strategy (not marketing) has been about your opinion on it, or mine.

When i'm not sure about anything i always make sure to clarify that i'm just thinking out loud, but when i am sure of course i can't stop anyone from believing otherwise.

However, apparently i can't just stand by and have you wrongfully quote things and twist their meaning to support any of your irrelevant accusations. I said it, so i damn well know what i meant by it. It's annoying once, but twice more even after having clarified each time, really deserves such a response.

Do you work @Fuji? I'm asking because you said that you could explain Fuji's ways. If so, could you tell them that the X-70 is an UGLY ass camera. Thanks!

Agreed !