Hi,

I am not new to photography but am new to the Fuji X series.  I purchased an X100T. It was working wonderfully but I now am experiencing an issue I can't solve.  All of the photos have a magenta hue to them. I am certain I have set something wrong as I have experimented with different menu options but can't seem to solve the issue.  Suggestions ?

Thanks, I found the problem to be just as you noted.  I had given the camera to a son to use and, being an experimenter, (and the recipient of my S3)  he had changed many settings .  I had overlooked WB in the menu.  I now have it set to my liking at one dot to the left of center for auto.  I used a white balance screen to manually set my Fuji Pro S3's for years.

I am about to experiment with setting the WB manually on the X using a screen and hand held meter.   Thus far, the camera is quite interesting.  I purchased it for travel and don't believe I will be disappointed.